Having trouble with Adobe Dreamweaver failing to open on the Mac? Seeing the following error message when you try running the program?
This is a fairly simple issue to remedy through taking the following steps:
- Open up the Terminal (located in Application/utilities)
- Type the following command:
Now that you have changed into this directory proceed with the following steps:
- Run the following command: ls -al to view all files located in this directory. You should see a file titled Designer.xml
- Remove this file with the following command: rm Designer.xml
- Exit the terminal: exit
- Now re-open Adobe Dreamweaver and you should be clear to go!